Pimentel Excavation And Landscaping - Worst Experience Possible

1.2
Turnaround Time

Gil promised to complete a two day excavating job for me to fix a water issue I was having. Gil showed up for 4 hours, said the job was done and demanded payment immediately.

Turns out he made the problem worse, and he promised to come back but gave me the run around and never came. When I asked for my money back, he said he would give me a refund, but then completely disappeared and never responded. He has an awful temper and is really condescending.

He lost his cool and screamed and swore at me on the phone when I was always cordial to him even after he messed up my yard. I would warn anyone who would listen against using this guy for any work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pimentel Excavation And Landscaping Excavating Service.

Reason of review: Took my money and didnt finish job.

I didn't like: Unprofessional, Never finished, Took my money.

Pimentel Excavation And Landscaping - DO NOT HIRE PIMENTEL EXCAVATION & LANDSCAPING

I hired Gilbert Pimentel from Swansea MA to put in 2 driveways and a walkway. He built one of the driveways so below the street level with pavers that it floods terribly!!!

It floods so bad that it not usable in the rain.

I have not lived at the home thru a winter yet but there is no way i will be able to use the driveway. This job is going to cost somewhere near $7000 to repair & unfortunately it will be going to small claims court because he will not work with me with a company called "Fairclaims they Thumbtack, which is the organization I hired him from.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pimentel Excavation And Landscaping Landscape Design.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

So you hired him from an outfit named what ?

Who does what ?

Who ?

What ?

Did you check him out in any way prior to the work ?

Does he have a brick and mortar address or his own equipment ? Company ?

to Anonymous #1482960

I hired him from "Thumbtack" He worked at my home on an expired license. He uses his home address so there must not be a business location.